½ lb. fresh mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
1 t. black pepper
1 t. seasoned salt
½ c. nonfat beef broth
2 T. fat free margarine
1 lb. ground turkey
- Thinly slice the mushrooms into a sauté pan.
- Add the pepper, salt, broth and margarine and heat. Simmer until the mushrooms are tender and the sauce is slightly condensed.
- Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
- Shape the turkey into 4 patties and grill for 7-8 minutes, or according to your preference.
- Divide the sautéed mushrooms evenly over each burger and spoon additional sauce over each.
Serves 4. – 1 burger=5 oz protein