4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 green onions, finely chopped
¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp. Splenda brown sugar
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
8 cherry tomatoes
2 small zucchini, cut into ½-inch pieces
8 10-inch wooden skewers, soaked in water and drained, salt and pepper to taste
Non-fat cooking spray
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and place in a flat glass pan.
- Combine the onions, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic. Toss with chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To assemble the kebabs, thread the chicken, tomatoes and zucchini onto the skewers alternately.
- If desired, sprinkle the kebabs with additional salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Grill the skewers widthwise (horizontally) for 7-8 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and zucchini is tender.
*Serves 4. 1 chicken breast = 5 oz protein